June 19th 2016
7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
SEARS - 4545 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122
Business Name______________________________ Contact Person___________________________________
Address____________________________________ City/State _____________________ Zip_______________
Phone______________________________________ E-mail ____________________________
Seller’ Permit #______________________________
Description of everything to be sold. Food venders please list ALL menu items. Attach separate sheet if necessary:
Copy of Seller’s Permit ● Non Profit Status Required ● San Diego Business License
Booth Pricing (Sales Associate): Associate Name:______________________
Quoted Price by Sales Associate $___________
Size___________________ Requested Location_______________________
10 X 10 Vendor Space (Non Profit) $30.00 $___________
10 X 10 Vendor Space (Small Crafter) $50.00 $___________
10 X 10 Vendor Space (Small Business) $75.00 $___________
10 X 10 Vendor Space (Corporation) $150.00 $___________
*Non-Refundable Administrative Fee (Separate Check) $35 $_____35___
Liability Release Statement:
I hereby agree to enter and participate in the Father’s Day Festival at my own risk and subject to all rules and regulations of this event. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Kids of Americaorganizer, City of San Diego, all Festival sponsors and anyone involved in the support and/or production of this event against any legal proceeding for any personal injury or property damage arising from or occasioned by our company or my reputation. No refunds will be made in case of inclement weather, actions by any government agency to cancel the event, Emergency, and Expectations of Sales and attendance.
Check or money order should be made payable to: TMG
C/O Millissa Bongartz 7514 Girard Avenue Suite 1216 La Jolla, Ca. 92037 Fax:866-991-3747
The Kids of America – Father’s Day Fest
June 20, 2015 SUNDAY 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 A.M. SEARS - 4545 La Jolla Village Dr, San Diego, CA 92122
Information and Rules:
· Spaces will be secured upon receipt of your completed application, applicable certificates and check or money order (must include costs of any extra rental requirements and late fees.)
· Confirmation with exhibit information will be e-mailed on/by June 13, 2016
· Returned checks will be charged a minimum $35.00 fee and the fee may be up to $300.00 depending on timing or repayment.
· Cancellation by applicant will be charged 90% of their booth fee. No exception.
· Set up/drop off time will be 5:30 to 7:00 am. Vehicles must be parked off street by 9:00 am.
· Booths operate from 8:00 am - 9:30 am. Vendors are not allowed leave before 6:00 PM.
(Exception: Emergency)All Vehicles must be loaded and off street by 09:00pm.
· Electricity (15 amp circuit): If you purchased electricity please bring a 100’ extension cord.
· All exhibitors must provide a copy of the appropriate business licenses or non-profit certifications with the application. Vendors are responsible for collecting/reporting sales tax as appropriate.
· Food vendors: You must attach a copy of your valid special event health permit before your application will be processed. All food vendors must post a health permit in their booths in addition to attaching a copy to this application. Fire Dept. requires that you have a certified fire extinguisher in your booth and are responsible for knowing and meeting all Health Department regulation.
· County Health Department: Prepackaged food, water and sodas are considered food (permit required).
· U. S. Kids Chamber and its partners and organizer reserve the right to limit the number of any one type of business/organization in order to protect all exhibitors and maintain diversity.
· Exhibitor space will be assigned and modified as necessary for the good of all participants.
· Vendor Inspection: Health Department and Fire Marshal inspectors will be on site during the event.
· All items distributed (either for Free or for Sale) must be listed on the application and approved.
· Chiropractic services with Hands-on massage are allowed only with appropriate Health Dept. paper work along with proof of insurance.
· No stolen merchandise, ammunition, firearms or drugs will be permitted in the area.
* To qualify as a crafter, the item must be made by the seller and must be made of American products. All others are considered re-sale items.
· Web page: http://www.fathersdayfestival.net/ For “Frequently asked questions” section.
· Telephone: Please send a request for a telephone call to the email address above. One of our volunteers will return your call. Please view our website and application prior to calling.